Donate Now to our Extended Care Program*
*All donations receive a tax receipt through our charity partner The Community Foundation North Okanagan.
This program enables individuals and families without extended health benefits to access our integrated health services.
Expanded Outpatient services for the Individual and Family include:
- Structured mild, moderate and some acute multi-disciplinary and multi-modality programming for the following areas of mental health.
- Emotion focused family therapy
- Services for children with generalized anxiety, and depression
- Mental health and substance use across the age spectrum.
- ADD, ADHD, and learning difficulties
- Specialized services for disordered eating and eating disorders across the age spectrum
- Concussion recovery and post-concussion syndrome
- Day treatment programs for disordered eating and eating disorders
- Day treatment programs for concussion recovery
- Training opportunities for professionals
- Body Movement Therapy (Pilates and Yoga)
- Emotion Focused Family Therapy
- Parenting in today’s busy world
- Shame and Vulnerability
- Nutrition workshops
- Mental Health Awareness
- Navigating Substance Use